Superior Design Quality & Features
In this complicated, fast paced world where time is money, it’s important to utilize intelligent products that offer consistent energy savings, lower installation costs, and extended equipment life for the owner. NuClimate’s HRV Pool Unit is an innovative system that offers superior features with increased energy savings and reduced overall costs.
· Energy recovery heat pipe 55% efficiency at 6 degrees
· 2” thick double wall aluminum panels with thermal break
· Foam core R13 insulation value
· Stucco aluminum exterior finish with aluminum C channel base
· Double wall tight double sealed access doors—8” SP rated
· Standard end connections for indoor design
· Premium efficiency direct drive motors with all aluminum plenum fans internally spring isolated
· 2-Row hot water heating coil with 3-way control valve
· Airfoil aluminum control damper with Belimo actuators
· MERV 8 filtration on outside air and return air
· Single point power input connection
· Fully wired and tested DDC controls by factory
FACTORY OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
· 12” to 20” high galvanized roof curbs
· Heresite or Electrofin coated heat pipe
· Remote mounted temperature and humidity sensors
· Remote user interface touch pad screen
· 575 Volt 3 phase option (special motor requirements)
· Outdoor 304 stainless steel roof
· Factory packaged condensing boiler (indoor or outdoor design)
· Natural gas heater section up to 20 to 1 turndown
· Steam heating coil including steam control valve
· Electric heating coil SCR controls
· Software graphic interface package for customer PC
· Special filters available dual stage designs
· Field assembled sectional units to meet over road requirements
· DX with hot gas reheat available up to 30 ton packages
Supply Fan Control
SUPERIOR HEAT PIPE CONSTRUCTION:
A vertical heat pipe offers an effective and efficient method to exchange and transfer energy from the pools exhaust air to the incoming outside air without any moving parts. Each special heat pipe is designed with optional Heresite or Electrofin coating to protect its parts from corrosion. The vertical heat pipe comes standard with a 5 year warranty.
Each heat pipe assembly is designed with the latest state of the art 304 stainless steel drain pan.
The full access drain pan extends up to 14 inches beyond the exiting side of the vertical heat pipe assembly. This intelligent design allows for ease of cleaning and spray down of the compartment.
Each heat pipe is surrounded by a face and bypass control damper allowing extra energy efficiency when the outside temperatures reach equal conditions between inside pool temperature and outside air temperature. This intelligent design saves electrical fan energy when this condition occurs.
The vertical heat pipe is ARI certified and approved for performance.
Heat Pipe efficiency ranges from 65% to 75% depending on the airflow thru the unit.
INTELLIGENT FAN DESIGN:
High performance corus direct drive plenum fans are the environmentally responsible alternative to conventional fans. Not only are they more efficient, but they offer more flexible ducting arrangements. Corus fans meet new ASHRAE 90.1 and lgCC fan efficiency requirements.
Reduced discharge sound levels
Air volume adjustments are made by the VFD, not by changing a drive kit
No belts or bearings to maintain reduces the maintenance costs
Internal vibration isolation is standard. (Seismic Isolators are optional)
VARIABLE FREQUENCY DRIVES:
Each pool unit incorporates an industrial level VFD fan controller. One for the supply fan and one for the exhaust fan. Each VFD industrial controller incorporates a digital LED readout display with a touch pad for control of the VFD features. Each drive comes preprogrammed at the correct Hz setting.
UL508A CONTROL PANEL:
Each pool unit is supplied with a stamped UL508A electrical panel designed to the latest UL standards and features available. Each electrical E-box comes standard with an interlocking disconnect switch mounted on the front panel, DDC controller, phase monitor, VFD drives with LED readout, Control transformer, circuit fuses, and a complete CD operation manual placed within the interior door panel.
REMOTE TOUCH SCREEN INTERFACE:
The standard remote interface is a 7 inch touch screen display allowing the user to review and change set points.
Remote touch screen can be mounted up to 100 feet away from the unit using contractors field wiring. Unit displays, temperature, humidity and building negative or positive pressure relationships.